Mullite refractory brick

Zirconia Alumina Mullite wear-resisting refractory brick uses Zirconia Alumina and Mullite as main raw materials , it is formed by high pressure and high temperature sintering .its thermal shock resistance , wear-resistance and chemical anti-eriosion are very excellent .the bricks are widely used in the ignition system of CFB boiler and other industrial furnace.

Mullite refractory brick

Get Free Quote

Zirconia Alumina Mullite wear-resisting refractory brick

Technical performance index :

Project Unit Index
Refractoriness ≥1790
Volume density g/cm³ 2.8
Compression strength under normal temperature MPa 95
Linear change rate % 0.2(1450℃×3h)
Wear-resistance ASTMC-704 Cc ≤6
Usage part Lining of Ignition air flue

Remark: We could adjust technical performance index according to client’s working condition.

Application Zirconia Alumina Mullite wear-resisting refractory brick :
Lining Refractory Brick Mullite Zirconia Brick with high-grade is mainly used as burner arch brick, breast wall brick, side wall brick for float furnace, roof brick for ceramic kiln.

insulation refractory brick

Insulation refractory brick

  • Primary hot face linings
  • Back-up insulation for furnaces and kilns
  • Flue insulation
  • Sulphur recovery equipment
  • Hot blast stoves. …


Low thermal conductivity refractory brick

Low thermal conductivity refractory brick

The series of products are formed by special technology , it has characteristics of high strength and low thermal conductivity compare with same kind product which could be used on the heat insulation separator of CFB boiler where has higher requirement of strength . …


1.FEDEX/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples.
2.By Sea for batch goods.
3.Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4.Delivery Time:3 days for common shape samples;15 days for special shape samples.Within 30 days for batch goods.

Payment Terms
1.Payment: T/T, Western Union,LC; Usually 30% paid by T/T as deposit,the rest 70% balance paid by T/T before delivery .
2.MOQ: Usually 1Tons,Customers can order certain PCS for special brick.
3.Quality Warranty: 3years.

Package Information
1.On wooden pallets with plastic cover.
2.According to customer’s requirements.

Contact Us Now! Please send your inquiry in the form below . we will reply you as soon as possible.