Alumina bricks are made from bauxite of super quality, bonding chamotte and additives. The main Al203 content is 48%-99%. The advantages of high alumina bricks are high refractoriness, anti alkaline/acid erosions, good strength under high temperature and good thermal shock resistance. High alumina bricks were widely accepted in thermal equipment of metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, construction materials, machinery and militaries etc.
CFB boiler wear-resisting refractory brick
Technical performance parameters: ( China Black Industry Standard)
|Project & Grade||DFNMZ- 1||DFNMZ-2||DFNMZ-3|
|AL2O3 %||≥ 55||≥ 65||≥80|
|Compression strength under normal temperature MPa||≥60||≥70||≥100|
|Thermal shock resistance 900℃(water cooling )||≥ 20||≥ 20||≥20|
|Abrasive resistance cc (ASTMC-704)||≤9||≤8||5|
|Apparent porosity %||≤21||≤20||≤19|
|Volume density g/cm³||≥ 2.40||≥ 2.70||≥2.85|
Remark: We could adjust technical performance index according to client’s working condition.
- Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
- Refractory category allow direct contact of fire, suitable for various atmosphere
- Good integrity with furnace lining, long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
- Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
- Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractorymaterials, it is the most widely used.
- Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace
- Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
- Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculating fluidized bed furnace
High strength wear-resisting refractory bricks are using corundum ,carborundum and high alumina as main raw materials ,it is formed by high temperature sintering through matrix strengthening and pellet’s combination tightly and mix with compound binder .it has characteristics of high strength compression 、high abrasion resistance , steady volume and good thermal shock performance. …
High alumina refractory brick use high alumina as main raw materials, it is formed by high temperature sintering through matrix strengthening with the pellet’s tight coupling and add combined binder . it has characteristics of high compression strength and refractoriness-under-load and antistripping which is suitable for the lining of CFB boiler and other thermal furnaces . …
1.FEDEX/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples.
2.By Sea for batch goods.
3.Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4.Delivery Time:3 days for common shape samples;15 days for special shape samples.Within 30 days for batch goods.
1.Payment: T/T, Western Union,LC; Usually 30% paid by T/T as deposit,the rest 70% balance paid by T/T before delivery .
2.MOQ: Usually 1Tons,Customers can order certain PCS for special brick.
3.Quality Warranty: 3years.
1.On wooden pallets with plastic cover.
2.According to customer’s requirements.